I’ve had this bucket list since I turned 25 and I keep adding things every now and then, especially when I have achieved an item. Some things have a closer deadline to keep me motivated, some things are “easy” to serve as lift-ups to get me going.
- Learn to speak a third language (after Indonesian and English)
Live in another countryDone. Lived in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2010-2011. Obtain a second degreeDone. Master’s degree in Business Studies from the University of Amsterdam. Graduated August 2011.
White ChristmasDone. Christmas 2010. Go to Vatican City, attend a Sunday mass while there, visit the Sistine ChapelDone. January 2011. Make a wish at Trevi FountainDone. January 2011. Attach a lock to a love bridgeDone. November 2013 in Seoul (a tower actually, not a bridge, but tomayto tomahto ^^). Be called ‘Mama’May 2015
- Learn to drive a car
- Have a walk in closet before turning 40
- Go to New York
- Watch a musical in Broadway (why does Les Miserables have to end? *cries* I hope The Phantom of the Opera doesn’t end before I have the chance to watch it in Broadway)
- Kiss my soul-mate under the Eiffel Tower
- See Aurora Borealis
Use a fake name in one of those cafes/restaurantsDone. I’m “Jane” at Burger Bar or Starbucks.
- Buy a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote in red or blue
- Own a pair of Louboutins
- Send my parents on a holiday to their dream destination
- Attend a World Cup match
- Go to Japan
Find the perfect shade of red lipstick and wear it with confidenceDone. January 2011. Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick (I’ll go check the type later :D)
- Find the perfect pair of jeans
Find a flattering pair of heels and learn to run in themDone. Surprisingly, it’s a pair of Charles & Keith signature which I bought in 2012 for a little less than IDR 500k
- Wear sunscreen religiously (knowing the danger, I’m amazed and appalled at myself for still not doing this)
- Go back to 55kg