1. Learn how to cook a proper meal (not just boiling instant noodles or frying eggs).
2. Save, and if possible, invest.
3. Fall in love.
4. Have your heart broken.
5. Go on vacation with your best friends.
6. Spend quality time with your family (especially if your relationship with them when you were a teenager was not exactly picture perfect).
8. Quit that job you hate.
9. Set your life goals (and it’s okay to adjust them along the way).
10. Do something crazy on a whim and come out of it with a memory that will put a big smile on your face.
1. Waking up with The Mister’s arms randomly flung on my body like I am a pillow
2. Falling asleep after we kiss goodnight
3. The smell and feel of fresh bed sheets
4. Finding money somewhere unexpected, like the fold of a book or deep down in the inside pocket of a bag that I have not used for quite some time
5. When my 4-year-old nephew grabs my hand and asks me to play with him
6. Mom & mom-in-law calling to tell me they have food for me and The Mister
7. Memories of the good times I had with my college friends, and the realization that we still remain best friends until now
8. Waking up to realize that it is a holiday and I can go back to sleep